Lone Pine School House
Rudolph Pallone's 1991 gift to the Society of the one room log Lone Pine Schoolhouse, constructed in 1906 by James Kellogg and Gustav Ernst. The historic building was moved to the township property and renovations began in the summer of 1991. The School House documents and exhibits the history of Lovells Township.
Follow These Links To Learn More!